Fredericksburg Personal Injury Attorney
Sustaining a personal injury should not mean that a person is placed in financial jeopardy. Unfortunately, securing compensation after sustaining an injury can be challenging. At Hill Law Firm, we are here to help if you need a Fredericksburg, Texas personal injury attorney by your side. If another individual, business, or entity caused your injury, we will fully investigate the claim and work diligently to recover total compensation for your losses.
Why Choose Hill Law Firm for Your Fredericksburg Personal Injury Case?
- Justin Hill at Hill Law Firm is an experienced trial lawyer who has handled major injury cases throughout the state of Texas for more than a decade.
- Our team of injury lawyers take pride in providing personal and individualized care to every client.
- We take Fredericksburg personal injury claims on a contingency fee basis, which means that our clients will not have to pay a single dime in legal fees until after we recover the compensation they are entitled to
How Will an A Personal Injury Attorney in Fredericksburg Help My Claim?
Personal injury claims can become immensely challenging, particularly when the at-fault party or their insurance carriers refuse to pay fair compensation. However, a personal injury lawyer in Fredericksburg will use their own resources to go head-to-head with these other parties. An attorney will gather all the evidence needed to prove liability and vigorously negotiate with insurance carriers to recover fair compensation.
Importantly, an attorney will know when it is necessary to take a case all the way to a jury trial. They will handle the entire process, both in and out of the courtroom, on behalf of their client.
Common Personal Injury Claims We Handle
We want to stress the importance of filing personal injury claims in Fredericksburg as soon as possible. The personal injury statute of limitations in Texas is two years from the date an injury occurs, but we encourage you to file your claim much sooner than this. Insurance carriers typically have prompt reporting deadlines, and failing to file a claim on time could result in the denial of your claim altogether.
The team at Hill Law Firm handles a wide variety of injury claims throughout the Fredericksburg area in Texas. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Car accidents
- Commercial truck accidents
- Bus accidents
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Boating accidents
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- Medical mistakes
- Defective product claims
- Premises liability incidents
- Construction accidents
- Workplace injuries
Compensation Available in a Fredricksburg Personal Injury Case
There may be various types of compensation available to personal injury victims in Fredericksburg, Texas. This includes both economic and non-economic damages:
- Coverage of all medical bills associated with the injury
- Lost wages if a victim cannot work
- Property damage expenses
- Out-of-pocket Household costs
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
Contact a Fredericksburg Personal Injury Lawyer Today
If you or somebody you care about has been injured due to the negligent actions of another individual in the Fredericksburg, Texas, area, reach out to the team at Hill Law Firm as soon as possible. We have the resources necessary to handle every aspect of your claim, and our team will not hesitate to stand up to aggressive insurance carriers on your behalf. Let us help you recover compensation for your medical bills, lost income, pain and suffering damages, and more. When you need a Fredericksburg personal injury attorney, you can contact us by clicking here for a free consultation or calling us at (210) 960-3939.