Fredericksburg Truck Accident Attorney
Accidents involving larger commercial trucks often result in severe injuries and extensive property damage for those involved. Any person injured in an accident caused by the negligence of a truck driver or trucking company should be able to recover compensation for their losses. At Hill Law Firm, we are here to help if you need a Fredericksburg truck accident attorney by your side. Our team has extensive resources that we can use to determine liability, handle the insurance companies, and take your case to trial, if necessary.
Turn to Hill Law Firm for Your Fredericksburg Truck Accident Case
- At Hill Law Firm, we have a track record of success handling complex injury claims throughout the state of Texas, including right here in Fredericksburg.
- We have recovered millions of dollars in compensation through settlements and jury verdicts on behalf of our clients.
- We handle Fredericksburg truck accident claims on a contingency fee basis, which means our clients will not have to worry about paying any legal fees until after we recover the compensation they need.
Will an Attorney Help a Truck Accident Claim in Fredericksburg?
Truck accident claims can be very challenging, particularly when individuals are left going up against the trucking companies and their insurance carriers. However, when a skilled Fredericksburg truck accident lawyer gets involved, they can conduct a full investigation into the incident and handle every aspect of the claim moving forward. This will include:
- Handling all communication with the insurance carriers and trucking company
- Ensuring their client is evaluated by a trusted medical professional
- Enlisting assistance from economic and financial experts to calculate total losses
- Fully preparing the truck accident claim for trial
Understanding the Severity of a Truck Accident
Accidents involving large commercial trucks often result in severe injuries in Fredericksburg and throughout the state of Texas. Data from the Federal Highway Administration states that large commercial trucks can weigh as much as 80,000 pounds when fully loaded with cargo, and they can reach lengths of 75 feet. When traditional passenger cars are involved in impact with these larger vehicles, severe injuries and extensive property damage can occur.
It is not uncommon for the Fredericksburg personal injury lawyers at Hill Law Firm to help clients who have sustained the following types of injuries as a result of commercial truck accidents:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Open head or facial wounds
- Spinal cord injuries
- Other severe back or neck injury
- Lacerations or puncture wounds
- Internal organ damage
- Significant scarring and disfigurement
Individuals who are injured as a result of large truck accidents regularly suffer from significant emotional and psychological distress, including post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). Our team works diligently to recover compensation for our clients’ visible traumatic injuries as well as the unseen emotional and psychological distress they may sustain.
Contact a Fredericksburg Truck Accident Lawyer Today
If you or somebody you love has been injured in a truck accident in the Fredericksburg, TX area, reach out to the team at Hill Law Firm as soon as possible. Our Fredericksburg auto accident lawyers have extensive experience handling complex vehicle accident claims, and we know what it takes to fully investigate at-fault parties in these situations. Our goal is to make sure that you recover compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, property damage expenses, and more. When you need a Fredericksburg truck accident attorney, you can contact us by clicking here for a free consultation or calling us at (210) 960-3939.