Fredericksburg Car Accident Lawyer
If you or somebody you love sustains an injury or property damage in an accident caused by another driver’s negligence, you should be able to recover compensation for your losses. However, aggressive insurance carriers often put up a fight when it comes to paying out compensation. At Hill Law Firm, we are here to help if you need a Fredericksburg, TX car accident lawyer by your side. We have a track record of success handling complex vehicle accident claims, and we will make sure that you are properly cared for throughout the entire process.
Choose Hill Law Firm for Your Fredericksburg Car Accident Case
- Justin Hill at Hill Law Firm has extensive experience handling complex injury and vehicle accident claims throughout Texas and has a track record of success dating over a decade.
- We take the time to listen to every question and concern that our clients have so that we can deliver the best outcome for their cases.
- Our team handles Fredericksburg car accident claims on a contingency fee basis. This means that clients will not have to pay a dime in legal fees until after we successfully recover the compensation they are entitled to.
Will an Attorney Help a Car Accident Claim in Fredericksburg?
Car accident cases are not always straightforward. Sometimes, an attorney has to get involved in order to help ensure that the crash victim recovers full compensation. A Fredricksburg personal injury attorney can use their resources to:
- Obtain all evidence needed to prove liability for the crash
- Ensure their client is evaluated by a doctor who can treat their injuries
- Work to fully calculate all economic and non-economic expenses
- Vigorously negotiate with the insurance carriers to recover total compensation
- Prepare the claim for trial if the insurance carriers refuse to offer a fair settlement
Common Causes of Fredericksburg Car Accidents
Vehicle accidents occur in a wide variety of ways in and around Fredericksburg, Texas. Information available from the Texas Department of Transportation indicates that some of the most common causes of vehicle accidents throughout this state include the careless or negligent actions of other drivers:
- Operating too fast for conditions
- Failing to yield the right of way to other drivers
- Failing to stop at stop signals or stop signs
- Reckless lane changes
- Operating while distracted behind the wheel
- Operating while impaired by alcohol or drugs
There are times when the insurance carriers and at-fault parties will try to blame the crash victim for causing the incident. However, Texas operates under a “modified comparative fault” system. This means that individuals can receive compensation even if they are partially at-fault (50 percent or less at-fault).
Contact a Fredericksburg, Texas Car Accident Lawyer Today
If you or somebody you care about has been injured in an accident caused by the negligence of another driver in the Fredericksburg, Texas area, reach out to the team at Hill Law Firm as soon as possible. We want to make sure that you are cared for appropriately from the beginning of your claim all the way through to the time you receive compensation. We will not hesitate to stand up to aggressive insurance carriers on your behalf. When you need a Fredericksburg car accident lawyer, you can contact us by clicking here for a free consultation or calling us at (210) 960-3939.