Accidents involving larger commercial trucks can result in much more serious injuries and extensive property damage than those involving only traditional passenger cars. Unfortunately, victims of these crashes often struggle when it comes to recovering compensation for their losses. At Hill Law Firm, our Kyle, TX truck accident lawyers have the resources necessary to fully investigate these claims and help clients stand up to trucking companies and insurance carriers.
Turn to Hill Law Firm for Your Truck Accident Claim in Kyle
- Justin Hill is an experienced trial lawyer who has focused on providing justice and compensation to injury victims throughout Texas for the last 11 years period
- We handle truck accident claims on a contingency fee basis in Kyle, which means clients will pay us zero legal fees until after we recover the compensation they are entitled to.
- We have recovered millions of dollars in compensation on behalf of injured clients throughout the state of Texas.
Why Do You Need an Attorney for a Kyle, TX Truck Accident Case?
Going up against truck companies and their insurance carriers by yourself is not recommended. The reality is that these entities have tremendous resources, and you need an advocate by your side who can stand up to them every step of the way.
A truck accident attorney in Kyle will obtain any evidence needed to prove liability, including:
- Video surveillance from the incident
- Photographs taken at the scene of the crash
- Statements from eyewitnesses and other drivers or passengers
- The truck’s electronic control module (ECM)
- The truck driver’s electronic device (ELD)
- Police and accident reports
- Truck company safety and employee training records
Compensation Available for a Truck Accident Claim
There may be various types of compensation available to truck crash victims in Kyle, Texas. The attorneys at Hill Law Firm work diligently to recover both special and general damages on behalf of every client that we serve. For truck crash claims, this can include:
- Complete coverage of medical bills associated with the crash
- Property damage expenses
- Lost income if a truck crash victim is unable to work
- Household out-of-pocket expenses
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Emotional and psychological distress
Data available from the Texas Department of Transportation indicates that there were 32,562 total commercial motor vehicle collisions reported across the state during the latest reporting year of data on file. Unfortunately, we know that larger commercial trucks often result in severe injuries for those inside traditional passenger vehicles. Larger commercial trucks can weigh as much as 80,000 pounds, and it is not uncommon for those involved in these collisions to sustain broken or dislocated bones, traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, internal organ damage, emotional and psychological trauma, and more.
Contact a Kyle, Texas Truck Accident Attorney Today For a Free Case Evaluation
If you or somebody you love has been injured in an accident caused by the negligence of a truck driver or trucking company in the Kyle, Texas area, reach out to the team at Hill Law Firm immediately. Our team of personal injury lawyers in Kyle, TX will fully investigate every aspect of the crash, gather the evidence needed to prove liability, and stand up to aggressive insurance carriers and at-fault parties. We have no problem taking a truck accident case all the way to trial if necessary. When you need a Kyle, Texas, truck accident lawyer, you can contact us by clicking here for a free consultation or calling us at (210) 960-3939.