If you or somebody you care about has been injured or sustained property damage in an accident involving a commercial truck, you need to seek legal assistance immediately. At Hill Law Firm, our Seguin, TX truck accident lawyers have extensive experience handling these claims, and we are ready to help you recover total compensation for your losses. We will stand up to aggressive insurance carriers and trucking companies to make sure that you are treated fairly throughout this entire process.
Choose Hill Law Firm for Your Seguin Truck Accident Case
- Many of the clients at Hill Law Firm come to us through referrals from our colleagues and our past clients.
- We focus on providing an individualized approach to every single case, which means we listen to every client’s goals and needs as we move forward.
- We handle truck accident claims and Seguin on a contingency fee basis. This means that clients will not have to worry about paying any legal fees until after we successfully recover the compensation they need.
Will an Attorney Help a Truck Accident Claim in Seguin?
Truck accident claims cannot be taken lightly because the trucking company, their insurance carrier, and their legal team will push back vigorously from having to pay compensation. When a truck accident lawyer in Seguin gets involved, they will use their resources to:
- Fully investigate the incident to determine liability
- Investigate the past safety history of the trucking company and truck driver
- Ensure their client is evaluated by a medical professional who can treat their injuries
- Enlist assistance from financial and economic experts to calculate total expected losses
- Negotiate with aggressive insurance carriers to recover total compensation for their client
Why Truck Accidents Are Usually More Severe
When we examine the information available from the Texas Department of Transportation, we see that there were more than 32,000 total collisions involving commercial motor vehicles across the state during the latest reporting year. Additionally, further data shows that there were 414 total fatalities resulting from accidents involving larger commercial trucks.
Unfortunately, accidents with semi-trucks and other types of large trucks often result in severe injuries for those inside traditional passenger vehicles. Data available from the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) indicates that these vehicles can weigh as much as 80,000 pounds when fully loaded, which can be devastating in an impact with a smaller vehicle. It is not uncommon for drivers and passengers in traditional vehicles to sustain:
- Broken or dislocated bones
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Open head wounds
- Crush injuries
- Spinal cord trauma with paralysis
- Internal organ damage or internal bleeding
- Significant emotional and psychological trauma
Contact a Seguin, TX Truck Accident Lawyer Today
If you or somebody you care about has been injured in an accident caused by the negligence of a truck driver or trucking company in Seguin, Texas, reach out to the team at Hill Law Firm for help as soon as possible. Our Seguin, TX personal injury attorneys have extensive experience handling complex injury claims, and we have the resources necessary to fully investigate your incident. Let us help make sure that you recover total compensation for your losses. When you need a Seguin truck accident attorney, you can contact us by clicking here for a free consultation or calling us at (210) 960-3939.