Boerne, TX Wrongful Death Lawyer
If you have lost a loved one due to the negligent or intentional actions of another individual or entity, then we understand you are going through an incredibly challenging time. At Hill Law Firm, we are here to help if you need a Boerne wrongful death attorney by your side. We want to help you and your family get through this difficult process so you can secure the closure and compensation you are entitled to for your losses.
Why Choose Hill Law Firm for Your Boerne Wrongful Death Case?
- At Hill Law Firm, we strive to provide a client-centered approach to every case that we take, which means that we stand by grieving family members throughout this process.
- We fight to recover maximum compensation in every case and have a track record of results to prove our success.
- We handle wrongful death claims in Boerne on a contingency fee basis. This means that family members will not have to worry about paying any legal fees until after we successfully recover the compensation they are entitled to.
How Will an Attorney Help a Wrongful Death Claim in Boerne?
A wrongful death lawyer will be a strong advocate for family members and estates. They will conduct a completely independent investigation into the incident that led to the death and work to gather all evidence needed to prove liability.
Importantly, an attorney will partner with trusted financial and economic experts who specialize in estimating total expected losses after an untimely death. A personal injury lawyer in Boerne, TX will vigorously negotiate with aggressive insurance carriers while simultaneously preparing the case for trial if necessary to ensure the family is treated fairly.
Who Can File a Boerne Wrongful Death Claim?
Wrongful death claims arise in a variety of ways in Boerne and throughout the state of Texas. When we examine state law, we can see that these claims arise anytime an injury is caused by another individual or entity’s negligent or wrongful actions, or if the injured individual would have been able to file a personal injury lawsuit against the at-fault party had they survived the incident.
In Texas, there are various individuals who may be allowed to file wrongful death lawsuits, including the spouse of the deceased, the children of the deceased, or the parents of the deceased. If these individuals do not file a claim or are not able to file, the personal representative of the deceased person’s estate is allowed to initiate the case.
These individuals may be able to recover a range of financial compensation, including:
- Loss of financial support
- Loss of companionship
- Medical bills arising due to the injury
- Funeral and burial costs
- Compensation for survivors’ mental anguish
- Coverage of the deceased’s pain and suffering from the time they were injured to the time they passed
Contact a Boerne Wrongful Death Lawyer Today
If you have lost a loved one due to the negligent or intentional actions of someone else, you need to know what steps to take next. At Hill Law Firm, our San Antonio wrongful death attorneys will step in and handle every aspect of these claims on your behalf. We know that you need to focus on your family during this challenging time. Our goal is to investigate what happened, determine liability, and secure the closure and compensation your family is entitled to. When you need a Boerne wrongful death attorney, you can contact us by clicking here for a free consultation or calling us at (210) 960-3939.