Round Rock Car Accident Attorney
Locals and visitors to Round Rock, Texas have to deal with vehicle accidents on a regular basis. However, one thing you should not have to deal with is difficulty securing compensation after an accident caused by a negligent driver. At Hill Law Firm, we are standing by to help if you need a Round Rock car accident attorney by your side. Our team has the resources necessary to fully investigate these claims and help you recover compensation for your losses.
Turn to Hill Law Firm for Your Round Rock Car Accident Case
- Justin Hill is an experienced trial lawyer in San Antonio who has helped recover millions of dollars in compensation on behalf of injury victims throughout Texas.
- We take the time to listen to every question and concern that our clients have because we believe in providing individualized attention to every case.
- We have the resources necessary to handle every aspect of this case on your behalf so you can focus on recovering from your injuries.
How Will an Attorney Help a Car Accident Claim in Round Rock?
Securing compensation after car accident injury and property damage can be incredibly challenging, particularly when dealing with insurance carriers. The reality is that insurance carriers will do anything they can to limit how much money they pay you in compensation, which is why having an attorney is such a good idea for these claims.
A skilled Round Rock personal injury lawyer can use their resources to fully investigate your claim. Their goal will be to determine liability while simultaneously properly calculating your total losses by working with trusted medical and economic experts. An attorney will vigorously negotiate with the insurance carriers involved to ensure you are properly cared for.
Car Accidents Can Occur in Various Ways
Vehicle accidents occur in a wide variety of ways in and around the Round Rock area. If we examine information available from the Texas Department of Transportation, we can see that some of the most common causes of vehicle accidents during the most recent reporting year include the following:
- Driving too fast for conditions
- Operating while impaired by alcohol or drugs
- Operating while distracted by phones or other devices
- Failing to yield right of way
- Unsafe lane change
- Failing to stop at a stop sign or stop signal
Most Common Car Accident Injuries We Help Clients With
Car accident injuries can range significantly in severity, but our team is prepared to help clients who have sustained any type of injury. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Other severe back or neck injury
- Lacerations or puncture wounds
- Crush injuries
- Internal bleeding
- Internal organ damage or failure
- Wrongful death
At Hill Law Firm, our team has extensive experience handling complex injury claims, and we are also prepared to help individuals who have sustained relatively minor injuries but are having trouble recovering compensation from insurance carriers.
In addition to these traumatic injuries, we also acknowledge that Round Rock car accident victims regularly suffer from significant emotional and psychological trauma as a result of the crash and their injuries. Our goal is to help clients recover compensation for all of their injuries, including the visible traumatic injuries as well as the unseen emotional and psychological suffering.
How Long Will it Take to Receive Compensation?
There is no set amount of time for how long it takes for car accident claims to resolve in Round Rock, Texas. In general, incidents that are resolved through settlements with insurance carriers will happen quicker than cases that have to go through the civil court personal injury process. Car accident settlements could take a few weeks to a few months to occur. However, if it becomes necessary to file a personal injury lawsuit, the claim could take more than a year. We encourage you to speak to your attorney about the possible time frames associated with your particular claim.
Compensation Available After a Round Rock Car Accident Occurs
There may be various types of compensation available to car accident victims in Round Rock. Our attorneys work diligently to recover both “special” and “general” damages on behalf of our clients.
- Special damages. We can refer to these as economic damages, and this revolves around the calculable expenses that an individual sustains as a result of the vehicle accident. Some of the most common special damages in these situations include:
- Medical expenses
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation costs
- Lost wages
- Property damage expenses
- Household out-of-pocket losses
- General damages. We can also refer to these as non-economic damages. These types of losses revolve around more immeasurable costs associated with a vehicle accident, those that cannot be as easily calculated by using bills and receipts. For example, even though it is challenging to calculate the following, we still want to make sure that clients are fairly compensated for:
- Physical pain and suffering losses
- Emotional and psychological distress
- Loss of quality of life damages
- Loss of consortium for a spouse or family members
The total amount of compensation paid to car accident victims in Round Rock will vary depending on the facts and circumstances surrounding each claim. Some of the factors that affect compensation amounts include the severity of the injuries, the level of property damage, whether or not individuals can work while they recover, and more.
Affording a Car Accident Lawyer
We know that you are likely wondering how you can afford an attorney in these situations. At Hill Law Firm, we are proud to handle these cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that our clients will not have to pay any upfront or out-of-pocket when it comes to their claims. In fact, clients will owe us nothing until after we successfully recover the compensation they are entitled to. If we do not win your case, you will not have to pay a single dime in legal fees.
Contact a Round Rock Car Accident Attorney Today
If you or somebody you love has been injured in a car accident caused by the negligence of another driver in the Round Rock area, reach out to the team at Hill Law Firm for help as soon as possible. We have extensive experience handling complex vehicle accident claims throughout Texas, and we want to make sure that you recover total compensation for your losses. When you need a Round Rock car accident attorney, you can contact us by clicking here for a free consultation or calling us at (210) 960-3939.