Round Rock Wrongful Death Attorney
If you have lost a loved one, then we understand that this is a difficult time for you and your family. We know that the challenges are heightened if your loved one lost their life as a result of the negligent or intentional actions of another individual or entity. At Hill Law Firm, we are here to help if you need a Round Rock wrongful death attorney by your side. Our compassionate and experienced team will fully investigate your claim and help recover the closure and compensation you are entitled to.
Choose Hill Law Firm for Your Wrongful Death Claim in Round Rock
- Justin Hill at Hill Law Firm has dedicated himself to handling complex injury and wrongful death claims throughout the state of Texas, and is ready to help grieving family members.
- Our team offers compassionate legal assistance to those who are going through an incredibly challenging time, and we will not back down as we work to ensure you are treated fairly.
- We handle wrongful death claims in Round Rock on a contingency fee basis. This means that our clients will not have to pay any legal fees until we recover the compensation they need.
How Will an Attorney Help a Round Rock Wrongful Death Case?
Wrongful death claims are incredibly challenging and not something that any family should tackle on their own. A skilled wrongful death lawyer in Round Rock can handle every aspect of these claims on behalf of family members and estates. This will include the difficult process of investigating the incident in order to determine liability.
A Round Rock injury lawyer will also sit with family members as well as economic and medical experts to help properly calculate total expected losses. This is a challenging part of the process, particularly when working to determine the value of the lost life. A lawyer will use this information to negotiate with the at-fault parties and their insurance carriers to recover fair compensation.
Types of Compensation Available for a Wrongful Death Claim
There may be various types of compensation available to family members and the estate of the deceased if a wrongful death claim is successful. This includes both economic and non-economic types of compensation, including the following:
- Loss of care, services, support, advice, and counsel the deceased would have provided surviving family members
- Mental pain and anguish experienced by survivors
- Loss of love, comfort, society, and companionship
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Medical bills arising from the time of injury to the time of death
According to Texas law, there are various individuals allowed to file wrongful death claims in civil court, including the spouse of the deceased, children of the deceased, and parents of the deceased. Additionally, the personal representative of the estate may be able to file the wrongful death claim (Tex. Civ. Prac. & Rem. Code §§ 71.001 to 71.012).
Contact a Round Rock Wrongful Death Attorney Today
If you have lost somebody that you love due to the negligent or intentional actions of another individual in the Round Rock, Texas area, reach out to the team at Hill Law Firm for help today. We have extensive experience handling complex injury and wrongful death claims throughout Texas, and our team is ready to devote our resources to you and your family. When you need a Round Rock wrongful death attorney, you can contact us by clicking here for a free consultation or calling us at (210) 960-3939.