Amazon does a fantastic job getting packages to their destinations in a timely manner. However, accidents involving Amazon delivery vehicles do occur, and this can present challenges to those involved. At Hill Law Firm, we are here to help if you need a Round Rock Amazon delivery accident attorney by your side. We have the resources necessary to fully investigate these claims and help injury and property damage victims recover total compensation for their losses.
Turn to Hill Law Firm for Your Round Rock Amazon Delivery Accident Claim
- At Hill Law Firm, our team provides a client-centered approach to every case that we take, which means you will not ever be left in the dark while your case is ongoing.
- We understand how major companies and insurance carriers work, and we have recovered millions of dollars in compensation on behalf of our clients.
- We handle Round Rock Amazon delivery accident cases on a contingency fee basis. This means the clients will pay no legal fees until we recover the money they need.
How A Round Rock Amazon Delivery Lawyer Can Help Your Case
Going up against Amazon or any third-party delivery company is more challenging than tackling a traditional car accident claim. These other companies will have aggressive insurance carriers and legal teams on their side. However, an Amazon delivery accident attorney in Round Rock will use their resources to conduct a complete investigation into the claim. This will include:
- Gathering video and photo surveillance of the incident
- Speaking to eyewitnesses
- Gathering any vehicle “black box” or GPS data
- Obtaining the delivery driver’s safety history
A Round Rock auto accident attorney will handle all negotiations with the insurance carriers and delivery companies while simultaneously preparing to take the case to a personal injury jury if necessary.
What Types of Compensation Are Available for an Amazon Delivery Accident Case?
There may be various types of compensation available to those injured as a result of an Amazon delivery driver accident. In general, the following types of compensation should be available:
- Complete coverage of medical bills associated with the crash
- Property damage expenses
- Lost income if a victim cannot work
- Out-of-pocket household expenses
- Pain and suffering damages
It is crucial to point out that not every Amazon delivery driver works directly for the actual company. Amazon relies heavily on third-party independent contractors to deliver many of their packages, particularly for “last mile” deliveries to a person’s door. Securing compensation in these situations will involve thoroughly investigating who the delivery driver actually works for and pursuing the correct insurance carrier for compensation.
Contact a Round Rock Amazon Delivery Accident Attorney Today
If you or somebody you love has been injured in an accident caused by an Amazon delivery vehicle in the Round Rock, Texas area, reach out to the team at Hill Law Firm for help today. Our Round Rock personal injury lawyers have vast experience handling complex vehicle accident claims throughout Texas, and we want to make sure that you recover full compensation for your losses. Let us stand up to the aggressive insurance carriers and third-party delivery companies on your behalf. When you need a Round Rock Amazon delivery accident attorney, you can contact us by clicking here for a free consultation or calling us at (210) 960-3939.