San Marcos Uber and Lyft Accident Lawyer
Rideshare vehicles are incredibly convenient, and they help residents throughout Texas get from place to place. However, what happens if an accident involving a rideshare vehicle occurs? At Hill Law Firm, our San Marcos Uber and Lyft accident attorneys have the resources necessary to fully investigate every aspect of these claims. We understand the complexities surrounding the insurance processes, and we will fully investigate the claim to make sure that you recover total compensation for your losses.
Turn to Hill Law Firm for Your Uber & Lyft Accident Claim in San Marcos
- At Hill Law Firm, we have the resources necessary to stand up to aggressive insurance carriers and rideshare companies on your behalf.
- We have recovered millions of dollars in compensation on behalf of clients who have sustained personal injuries and property damage.
- We take Uber and Lyft accident cases in San Marcos on a contingency fee basis. This means that clients will not owe us anything until they recover the compensation they need.
Why Do You Need an Attorney for a San Marcos, TX Uber & Lyft Accident Case?
Uber and Lyft accident claims are immensely difficult, much more so than traditional vehicle accident cases. The reality is that victims in these cases end up going up against aggressive insurance carriers and even the rideshare companies themselves.
When a skilled San Marcos car accident lawyer gets involved in these cases, they will be the ones to fully investigate the incident and determine liability. A lawyer will vigorously push back against the insurance carriers and rideshare companies to recover total compensation on behalf of their client.
Will Insurance Cover Uber & Lyft Accident Claim Expenses?
In the event a rideshare driver causes an accident, victims should be able to recover compensation. However, determining which insurance carrier is responsible for paying compensation can be challenging. Rideshare services operate on a tiered insurance system:
- If a rideshare driver is not on duty when they cause an accident, their personal insurance carrier will be responsible for paying compensation to other parties.
- If a rideshare driver is on duty but does not have a passenger or is not on the way to pick one up when they cause a crash, their personal insurance carrier will still primarily be responsible for paying compensation. Uber and Lyft do have supplemental policies that may kick in to cover compensation if the personal carrier denies the claim or does not pay enough.
- If a rideshare driver has a passenger or is on the way to pick one up when they cause a crash, then Uber and Lyft both have a minimum $1 million liability insurance policy designed to cover every party involved.
Contact a San Marcos Uber & Lyft Accident Attorney Today
If you or somebody you love has been injured in an accident involving a rideshare vehicle in the San Marcos, Texas area, reach out to the team at Hill Law Firm immediately. We need to begin investigating the accident as soon as possible so that we can stand up to aggressive insurance carriers on your behalf. We want to make sure that you recover total compensation for your losses. When you need a San Marcos Uber and Lyft accident attorney, you can contact us by clicking here for a free consultation or calling us at (210) 960-3939.