San Marcos Pedestrian Accident Attorney
Pedestrian accidents often result in significant injuries for those involved. Unfortunately, recovering compensation after these incidents can be challenging. At Hill Law Firm, we are here to help if you need a San Marcos pedestrian accident attorney by your side. Our team understands the challenges that pedestrian accident victims face, and we want to make sure that you recover total compensation for your losses. Let us help you move forward on the path to recovery.
Why Choose Hill Law Firm for Your Pedestrian Accident Claim in San Marcos?
- At Hill Law Firm, you can count on a personalized approach to your case, and we will always be available to answer your questions and address your concerns.
- We have a track record of success, and many of our clients come to us through referrals from prior clients and our colleagues.
- We handle pedestrian accident claims in San Marcos on a contingency fee basis. Clients will owe us no legal fees until after we recover the compensation they are entitled to, and they pay nothing if we do not win the case.
Why Do You Need an Attorney for a San Marcos Pedestrian Accident Case?
Injured pedestrians need to focus on recovering from their injuries, not going up against aggressive insurance carriers and at-fault parties. When a skilled San Marcos pedestrian accident attorney gets involved, they will be your advocate throughout your entire case. An attorney will be the one who investigates the incident to gather the evidence needed to prove liability. Importantly, a lawyer will make sure that you are evaluated by a doctor and economic professionals who can calculate your total expected losses.
Using all of this information, a San Marcos personal injury lawyer will vigorously negotiate with aggressive insurance carriers while simultaneously preparing your case for trial to show the other side that you intend to pursue every route to secure full compensation.
Common Causes of Pedestrian Accidents
Information available from the Texas Department of Transportation shows us that there were 4,844 total pedestrian crashes reported across the state during the latest year of data on file. Out of these incidents, there were:
- 717 fatalities
- 1,157 suspected serious injuries
- 1,607 non-incapacitating injuries
- 1,387 possible injuries
Pedestrians simply do not have much protection from the force of a vehicle slamming into them. When a vehicle versus pedestrian collision occurs, it is not uncommon for those involved to sustain broken or dislocated bones, spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries, lacerations or puncture wounds, crush injuries, and more.
Unfortunately, pedestrian injuries often occur due to the careless or negligent actions of other drivers. This includes drivers:
- Failing to yield the right of way at crosswalks or intersections
- Operating while impaired by alcohol or drugs
- Operating while distracted by phones or other devices
- Speeding or driving too fast for conditions
- Failing to stop at stop signs or traffic signals
Contact a San Marcos Pedestrian Accident Attorney Today
If you or somebody you love has been injured in a pedestrian accident caused by another driver’s negligence, reach out to the team at Hill Law Firm as soon as possible. We have the resources necessary to determine liability and stand up to aggressive insurance carriers to make sure that you recover total compensation for your losses. When you need a San Marcos pedestrian accident attorney, you can contact us by clicking here for a free consultation or calling us at (210) 960-3939.