Schertz, TX Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
Pedestrians have very little protection from the force of a vehicle slamming into them, which is why these accidents are often so devastating. At Hill Law Firm, we are here to help if you need a Schertz, TX pedestrian accident attorney by your side. We have extensive experience handling complex vehicle accident and injury claims throughout the state of Texas, and we know what it takes to stand up to aggressive insurance carriers. Let us help you recover total compensation after you sustain a pedestrian accident injury caused by another driver.
Why Choose Hill Law Firm for Your Pedestrian Accident Claim in Schertz, TX?
- The team at Hill Law Firm focuses on providing a personalized approach to every case that we handle, meaning we take the time to listen to the goals and needs of every client.
- We have a track record of success recovering compensation through insurance settlements, but we have no problem taking claims all the way to trial if necessary.
- We handle Schertz pedestrian accident cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that our clients will not pay any legal fees until we recover the compensation they need.
Why Do You Need an Attorney for a Schertz Pedestrian Accident Case?
Pedestrian accident claims that result in an injury can become immensely complex injury cases. The reality is that the insurance carrier of the at-fault party will vigorously push back against having to pay out compensation. A skilled pedestrian accident lawyer in Schertz can:
- Fully investigate the cause of the accident in order to determine liability
- Ensure that the client is evaluated by a trusted medical professional
- Work with economic and financial experts to calculate total general and special damages
- Negotiate with insurance carriers to recover full compensation for their client
- Fully prepare the pedestrian accident claim for trial if necessary
Common Injuries Caused By Pedestrian Accidents
Pedestrians have very little protection from the force of a vehicle slamming into them. Unfortunately, this means that pedestrian versus vehicle impacts often result in severe injuries. It is not uncommon for the team at Hill Law Firm to help clients who have sustained the following:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Open head wounds
- Spinal cord injuries with paralysis
- Crush injuries
- Internal bleeding
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Lacerations and road rash
Data available from the Texas Department of Transportation shows that there were 4,844 total pedestrian collisions reported across the state during the latest reporting year. Unfortunately, 717 individuals lost their lives as a result of these incidents, and thousands of others sustained significant injuries. Pedestrian accidents are often caused by the negligence of other drivers, including a failure to yield the right of way at intersections and crosswalks, operating too fast for conditions, operating while distracted, or operating while impaired by alcohol or drugs.
Contact a Schertz, Texas Pedestrian Attorney Today
If you or somebody you love has sustained a pedestrian accident injury caused by the negligence of another driver, reach out to the team at Hill Law Firm for help immediately. Our team of Schertz personal injury lawyers has a track record of success securing significant settlements and jury verdicts on behalf of injury victims, and we will use our resources to help you recover total compensation for your losses. When you need a Schertz pedestrian accident attorney, you can contact us by clicking here for a free consultation or calling us at (210) 960-3939.