Losing a loved one due to the negligent or intentional actions of another individual or entity is something that nobody should have to experience. At Hill Law Firm, our wrongful death attorneys in Seguin have the resources necessary to help you through this. We can investigate every aspect of your claim, work to determine liability, and help recover the closure and compensation you are entitled to.
Turn to Hill Law Firm for Your Seguin Wrongful Death Case
- At Hill Law Firm, we will dedicate ourselves to your case for the moment we decide to take it. We take the time to listen to your goals and needs throughout the entire process.
- We have recovered millions of dollars in compensation through settlements and jury verdicts over the last decade.
- We handle wrongful death claims in Seguin on a contingency fee basis. This means that family members will not have to pay any legal fees until we recover the compensation they need for their losses.
Will an Attorney Benefit a Seguin Wrongful Death Claim?
Wrongful death claims present incredible challenges to individual family members and estates. However, a wrongful death lawyer can handle every aspect of this process on behalf of their client. This will include:
- Handling the investigation into the incident in order to determine liability
- Working with economic, medical, and financial experts to calculate a family’s total losses
- Vigorously negotiating with aggressive insurance carriers and at-fault parties to recover total compensation
- Fully preparing the claim for trial and arguing the case in front of a jury if necessary
Who Recovers Compensation for a Wrongful Death Claim?
Texas law generally allows only certain individuals to file wrongful death claims in civil court. This includes:
- The spouse of the deceased
- The children of the deceased
- The parents of the deceased
In the event these individuals do not file a wrongful death lawsuit within three months from the date of death, the personal representative or the executor of the deceased’s estate may file the claim (Tex. Civ. Prac. & Rem. Code §§ 71.001 to 71.012).
Wrongful death claims arise in various ways throughout Seguin and the surrounding areas. At Hill Law Firm, we have experience helping families and states who have lost loved ones due to:
- Vehicle accidents
- Commercial truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents
- Intentional acts of violence
- Defective product claims
- Premises liability incidents
- Workplace accidents
Our goal is to help make families as whole as possible after these incidents occur. We understand that no amount of compensation will erase what happened, but these claims can help bring closure.
Contact a Seguin Wrongful Death Lawyer Today
If you have lost a loved one as a result of the negligence of another individual, entity, or business in the Seguin, Texas area, reach out to the team at Hill Law Firm for help as soon as possible. Our team of personal injury lawyers in Seguin has the resources necessary to fully investigate every aspect of these claims, and we will make sure that you are properly cared for. Our team will work to determine liability, negotiate with insurance carriers, and fully prepare your claim for trial if necessary. When you need a Seguin wrongful death attorney, you can contact us by clicking here for a free consultation or calling us at (210) 960-3939.