Car accidents often result in significant injuries and major property damage, which leaves victims and their families in a difficult situation. At Hill Law Firm, we are here to help if you need a Seguin car accident lawyer by your side. Our attorneys have extensive experience handling complex vehicle accident claims throughout the state of Texas, and we know what it takes to help clients recover maximum compensation for their losses.
Choose Hill Law Firm for Your Seguin Car Accident Case
- The attorneys at Hill Law Firm have more than a decade of experience handling complex injury claims throughout Texas.
- We have recovered millions of dollars in compensation on behalf of clients over the last decade, and we always strive to recover maximum compensation for every claim.
- We take Seguin car accident cases on a contingency fee basis. This means clients will not pay us a dime in legal fees until we recover the compensation they need.
Will an Attorney Help a Car Accident Claim in Seguin, TX?
The car accident claims process in Texas can be challenging, but an attorney can handle every aspect of these cases on behalf of their clients. An experienced personal injury attorney in Seguin, TX can use their resources to conduct a full investigation into the incident in order to gather the evidence needed to prove liability:
- Photos or video footage taken at the scene of the incident
- Statements from eyewitnesses and other drivers or passengers
- Vehicle “black box” and mobile device data
- The police or accident report
A car accident lawyer in Seguin will also make sure that their client is evaluated by a medical professional who can treat their injuries and help calculate total expected medical expenses. Importantly, an attorney will vigorously negotiate with the insurance carriers involved while also preparing the claim for trial.
Common Injuries After a Car Accident
Our team helps car accident injury victims who have sustained a wide range of injuries as a result of the incident. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Severe bruising and contusions
- Lacerations and puncture wounds
- Broken and dislocated bones
- Internal organ damage or internal bleeding
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord trauma
- Other severe back or neck injuries
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Emotional and psychological trauma
Data available from the Texas Department of Transportation shows us that there were 648 total traffic crashes in Seguin in 2020. Out of these incidents, there were several severe injuries. Additionally, there were many minor injuries that led to major financial setbacks for those in our area. Our team works diligently to recover total compensation on behalf of our client’s losses, including coverage of their medical expenses as well as full payment of all property damage losses.
Contact a Seguin, TX Car Accident Lawyer Today
If you or somebody you love has sustained an injury or property damage in a car accident caused by another driver in the Seguin area, reach out to the team at Hill Law Firm for help as soon as possible. Our attorneys will not back down until we recover the compensation you are entitled to. We will investigate your claim, determine liability, and stand up to aggressive insurance carriers on your behalf. When you need a Seguin car accident lawyer, you can contact us by clicking here for a free consultation or calling us at (210) 960-3939.